Thursday, July 12, 2007

My First Blog


This is my first blog. I don't know what to say but I'm glad my dad made this for me. Since I have to say something, this is what I'm going to say... We just got back from Oregon. It was fun being around all of my cousins. I bet there was about 60 of them. At my aunts, she had a zip line. The zip line was fun at first but it was more fun when they made it faster. Also I learned how to dance the Virginia Reel. It was so fun. Before that I spent six days at my grandma's because my parent's were at a pastor's conference in Minnesota. Before that I spent 2 weeks at my friend's house because my parents and brother were in Brazil. They showed me the pictures from Brazil and it made me think how God has blessed us. I can't think of anything else to say right now but I'll have more to say later. ttfn.

6 comments:

Kaila Anderson said...

Hey Emily,
cool blog!!!!!
Miss ya :)

Destiny said...

Wow Emily, you have a great blog!!!! I miss you and cant wait to see you next year if nit sooner.
-Destiny

Kolten Anderson said...

Nice blog,
Keep posting or you'll be in trouble ;)
Kolten

John said...

Hi Emily:

Great to see your blog. However, I was going to use that picture of you and Esther on my blog. It is soooo cute! Nice to see you in church this morning. You looked really pretty, as always.

Love you,

Gramps

Ginger said...

Emily....great blog from a beautiful girl. I love you very much. Grandma Ginger

Emily said...

Hey kaila,

How r u. I like your blog too.
It's weird not being around
u guys.